Saturday, November 5, 2011

Smoke Daddy's Barbecue - Lansdale, PA


The picture says it all! Do you want to know were I got it? I'll tell you. I got it at Smoke Daddy's Barbecue in Lansdale,PA. The place looks great! they have a HUGE somker and it's outdoors! I think he said it was 10 feet long...Plus, I ordered a half chicken! It tasted very chickeney!(very yummy!) It was very juicey and had a nice smokey flavor.

They have kid friendly service because,The guy in charge there is really nice and he even talks to the kids!:)

My parents got the st louis ribs, pulled pork, and beef brisket. They had big smiles on their faces too!

P.S.Just so you know Smoke Daddy's Barbecue is a take out only restaurant.
visit their website at: http://www.smokedaddysbbq.com/

1 comment:

  1. Two thumbs up here as well. We just got 8lbs of pulled pork and chicken for a birthday party and the pulled pork was a huge hit.

    ReplyDelete