Sunday, December 23, 2012

Molly Maguire's Irish Restaurant & Pub - 329 West Main Street Landsdale, PA 19446

When I went to Molly Maguire’s in Lansdale, PA, I had a great time! I had the flatbread of the day which just happened to have… BACON, BASIL, TOMATOES, and CHEESE!!!! As I said to the waitress, it’s like heaven on crust! Mmmmm… that was a good flatbread. I also had IRISH NACHOS. Waffle fries with cheese, ham, green onions (that I picked off), and tomatoes. Yum! To wash everything down, I had apple juice. A classic kid’s favorite.

This place looks like a very awesome place. It’s decorated to look like an irish pub.

You sit on couches!!! Now that’s comfy. Definitely Kid Friendly!

Hey Parents!

There is a party room and a bar. Don’t over do it! It’s safe for kids too.

Hey kids!

I did not order from the kid’s menu for my main course or appetizer. Oh! and you’ll need to bring a pencil or a pen to do the activities on the menu.

This place gets 2 thumbs up out of 2. the waitress was really nice, and the food was great.

visit the website @: www.mollymaguirespub.com

Thanks!

Brooke


Molly Maguire's Irish Restaurant & Pub - 329 West Main Street Landsdale, PA 19446

No comments:

Post a Comment