Friday, June 14, 2013

Grove Land Grill Pipersville PA

I just went to the grove land grill, and what a brunch I had! (nom nom nom) I had the Plumstead Omelet! Oh yum. It had Ham and tomato with hash browns and cheddar cheese. Oh My Gosh. This was the best omelet that I’ve ever had. then, It came with toast. A nice way to end my meal. Then, for my drink, I had some refreshing water. Ahh. What a brunch, what a brunch. They even sell a few accessories at this place! I really like the paintings on the walls, and it’s a kid friendly environment.


gg(bwb)


Hey Kids! There is a kid’s menu, But I did’nt order off of it.


Hey Parents! What a place for mostly breakfast! Enjoy.


 


 


 


 


2 thumbs up. I love the breakfast here and the kid friendly things. You guys will love this place.


visit the website @: http://grovelandgrill.com


Thanks!


Brooke



Grove Land Grill Pipersville PA

No comments:

Post a Comment