Thursday, February 13, 2014

KC's Alley - 10 West Butler Pike Ambler, PA 19002

I just went to KC’s Alley in Ambler, PA and had an OK, not so kid friendly restaurant experience. My parents were looking for a place to go to for a good burger, so we ended up coming here, not knowing what to expect. I ordered a cheeseburger without onions, and water to wash it all down. The cheeseburger was hands down delicious! It came with a side order of filling french fries that were a great compliment to my burger. The waitress was nice and made sure that they didn’t put onions on my burger. That’s always a plus in my book.kcs alley


I suggest maybe not bringing your kids. When you walk in, there is a big bar that takes over the entire first floor. Not the most kid friendly first impression, but I was willing to overlook that in search of a good burger. But if you do bring your kids, there is upstairs and small outdoor seating.


Hey Parents! Grownup’s night out? This place is a good selection for you with the variety of beers, wines, and bar food. Also, the night we went, the burgers were half-price, so be sure to check their website for when those deals are.


Hey kids! There IS a kid’s menu, but I didn’t order from it. There are only 5 items on the kid’s menu, so you don’t have much variety if you want to order off of it.


The lights are a bit dim here, and there are hardly any non-alcoholic drinks. Pretty much the only kid friendly things here are the kid’s menu and the TV’s. Other than that, there’s friendly employees-that’s all.


I rate this place one thumb up out of two for my reasons listed above. Kid friendly appearance-not really / kid friendly food-yes / kid friendly service-yes.


Visit their website at: www.kc-alley.com


Brooke



KC's Alley - 10 West Butler Pike Ambler, PA 19002

No comments:

Post a Comment