Monday, March 3, 2014

Jay's Crab Shack - 737B Asbury Avenue Ocean City, NJ 08226

Yum! I just went to Jay’s Crab Shack in Ocean City, NJ for some Kid Friendly Seafood. My family and I took a road trip for a change of scenery from this cold Northeast Winter and trying to find a kid friendly place to eat while we were out and about in OC for the day. After taking a nice stroll on the boardwalk,  we stumbled across Jay’s Crab Shack on our way out of town. I had the Grilled Jumbo Lump Crab Cake Sandwich. Jays Crab ShackSince we were in OC, the crab was fresh and delicious! It also came with Delicious crab fries. My parents and I all got this, but only I had water to wash it down. This place is really ocean-side decorated! (surfboards exc.) That makes it kid friendly along with the peppy staff. You also can enjoy watching surfing videos on the big screen tv’s to help sway your mind from the cold weather.


Special Note: Jay’s Crab Shack takes their Crab Cakes very seriously. So much to the point where you can order them online. Yep! They’re that good!


Hey kids! The food is delicious, and the kid’s menu looks really neat even though I didn’t order off of it. Either way, I’m sure that you will be very satisfied when you come here.


Hey Parents! Yum! You guys should try this place out! Also, there are tons of drinks (non alcoholic) for you to choose from. I would recommend the sandwich that I got, it’s very satisfying!


This place really deserves two thumbs up out of two for the kid friendly service, kid friendly food, and kid friendly appearance. If you happen to get the chance to stop in there, you won’t be disappointed.


Visit their website at: http://www.jayscrabshack.com


P.S.


I invented a new kind of crab fries–crabby fries! Just simply order the sandwich I got (It includes crab fries) and while you eat it, some of the crab cake is likely to break off. After your sandwich is finished, take one piece of crab and put it on a crab fry. Eat, and enjoy! Repeat until finished. Lastly, you may put ketchup on your fries with the crab if you wish.


Enjoy!’


Brooke



Jay's Crab Shack - 737B Asbury Avenue Ocean City, NJ 08226

No comments:

Post a Comment