Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hungry Bear Café - 429 S. Bethlehem Pike Fort Washington, PA 19034

Delicious! I recently went to Hungry Bear Café and had an out-of-this-world burger! I had the Truffle Hamburger- Truffle aoli, wild mushrooms, and tomato. hungry bearThat was one of the BEST burgers from a kid friendly restaurant that I’ve ever had! For example, I’m a HUGE mushroom fan, and this burger satisfied my mushroom craving. Also, the tomatoes compliment the mushrooms, giving the burger a garden-fresh taste. It also comes with fresh hand cut steak fries… DELICIOUS! For a drink, my parents and I all had crisp, refreshing, water. This place is small, with limited seating, but don’t let that confuse you of their awesome burger abilities! There is a big chalkboard here that is often decorated with a chalk bear-their symbol and daily specials. They even decorate their windows! The staff is compassionate and kid friendly.


Hey Parents! What a great joint to come to, you should definitely stop by sometime! It’s a little tricky to get to, and the best reference is that it is on the opposite side of the Fort Washington Train Station Parking Lot.


Hey Kids! There is no kid’s menu here, but I’m sure you’ll enjoy one of the many, savory kid friendly burgers on Hungry Bear Café’s menu.


I give this place 2 thumbs up out of 2, the food is delectable and the staff and atmosphere are kid friendly.


visit their website at:http://hungrybearcafes.com/cafe/


Thanks!


Brooke


 



Hungry Bear Café - 429 S. Bethlehem Pike Fort Washington, PA 19034

No comments:

Post a Comment