Saturday, October 27, 2012

Habaneros Mexican Resturaunt 42 E. Lincoln Avenue Hatfeild PA 19440


Mmmmmmm…  I love Mexican food, especially at Habaneros!


They have breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My family discovered it when we were driving around. My mom was looking  for a place to eat on her phone, and she came across Habaneros. So there we went!


I had some Flautas with NO ONIONS because I’m not a BIG fan of them. But there was lettuce,tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, and their homemade sauce. For sides I had re-fried beans!! yum! they were great!! Also rice… Mexican rice is awesome! For a drink I had water with a lemon slice! fancy and refreshing! I got a side of chips and salsa, one of my favorites! The place may be small, but the food tastes great!













Parents! Habaneros is a non-smoking enviorment, so it’s kid safe.                                          


Kids! Habneros has a kids menu. the usual Chicken Fingers and stuff…


There is kid friendly service because there is a kid’s menu and the people are nice. It also has a great ethnic decor.


This place deserves 2 thumbs up out of 2! because there is great food and service with a smile!


visit the website at: www.habanerosmexican.com









Thanks!


Brooke



Habaneros Mexican Resturaunt 42 E. Lincoln Avenue Hatfeild PA 19440

No comments:

Post a Comment