Saturday, November 3, 2012

Margarita's 1650 Summneytown Pike Lansdale, PA 19446


Hola! I just went to Margarita’s! I went there since my power was out, and my parents saw on Facebook they had free tacos!


I DID order from the kid’s menu! I had 2 tacos with lettuce, tomato, and mild taco meat on a hard shell…. mmmm so tasty! I also had some salsa and chips. The salsa was a little spicy, but the chips made it better. For a drink I had pink lemonade, it was a nice touch to my Mexican dinner… sweet pink lemonade. I also had delicious fries!



 


Oops! I ate one of my tacos before we could get a picture.


 


 


 


It was nice of them to give out free taco dinners because of Hurricane Sandy. For being a new restaurant, this was such a kind thing for them to do for the community. This place has a TV that teaches you about Mexican culture. It’s welcoming and clean too! This place deserves 2 thumbs up out of 2, because there is great service, yummy food, great offers, and safe environment.


Parents: Big open atmosphere with a Kid-Friendly environment.


Kids: The Kids Menu has some Mexican dishes for you to try, or you can settle for the typical kids meals.


Visit the website at: www.margs.com


 


Thanks!


Brooke



Margarita's 1650 Summneytown Pike Lansdale, PA 19446

No comments:

Post a Comment