Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Joe's Crab Shack - 244 Mall Blvd. King of Prussia, PA 19406


Come and get your crabs!!! Joe’s Crab Shack rocks!


I had the kid’s snow crab legs. It was my first time having them, and I wanted another order of them! But I was only allowed to have one. In other words, they RULE!!!!! I also had a side of yummy corn with my snow crab! I also shared a bucket of shrimp with my parents. Mmmm. To wash it down, I had some tasty lemonade. In the kid’s lemonade they add a fancy pink seahorse near the straw to keep!



There it looks like a seaworthy place! There’s a big shark hanging from the ceiling, and a captain statue outside! Our waitress was awesome, all the people there dance to a song, and my Dad got to keep a tool that said Stolen from Joe’s Crab Shack.








Hey Parents! This is kid friendly! they give them bibs so they’re not covered in crab, the waitstaff dances for you, and the menu will please you.


Hey Kids! There is a playground and I DID order from the kids menu! You will LOVE this place!


visit the website at: www.joescrabshack.com


Thanks!


Brooke



Joe's Crab Shack - 244 Mall Blvd. King of Prussia, PA 19406

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooke! Your blog is coming along so nicely! I am so impressed with your restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work! :)

    Your cousin and fellow blogger, Liz

    ReplyDelete