Monday, February 25, 2013

Dave and Buster's - 500 W. Germantown Pike Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

Talk about a super kid friendly place! My Dad and I shared the Bar Burgers and Wings Platter. This is an appetizer with 4 delicious mini cheese burgers with a cherry tomato  and pickle slice skewered through each mini burger. Also, there where hot wings which were too spicy for me. Last, There were perfectly yummy seasoned french fries! For a drink, I had lemonade. With all those savory, salty, treats, I needed something sweet. (Lemonade).

daveand busters 1daveand busters 2Hey Kids! There is a kid’s menu, with the usual stuff. AND there is an awesome  arcade you will love! There is definitely Kid Friendly Service as well. Our waiter was very nice.

Hey Parents! There is a bar. So you and your friends will like this place too. There are also pool tables there.

This place is neat, There is a lot of carpet, and some super cool prizes at the winner’s circle. My dad and I certainly had a blast! This is a nice break from the usual restaurant with a bunch of fun added to it. You get game cards to swipe at each game, and it tells you the remaining total left on the card so you know when you will run out of game credits. I had a blast playing Fruit Ninja! : )

Kid Friendly Food – Check!

Kid Friendly Service – Check!

Kid Friendly Fun – Absolutely!

My rating: 2 thumbs up out of 2! With games, prizes, and good food, it is the ultimate kid friendly place!

visit the website at: www.daveandbusters.com

Thanks!

Brooke

 


Dave and Buster's - 500 W. Germantown Pike Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

No comments:

Post a Comment