Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sonic - 2405 Easton Road Willow Grove, PA 19090

This is kid friendly fast food! I don’t usually review places like this, but this place is an exception. It is like an old-fashioned drive in, and you get to eat in the car. It is a much more fun place to go instead of other fast food places, AND they have a better selection!

At Sonic, I had a corn dog. sonic corndogMmmm! That yummy breaded outside, covering the savory hot dog inside! I hand’nt had a good corndog in a while! For a side I had tater tots! sonic totsTater tots are like french fries, but shaped like cylinders, and are filled with small, sliced potatos. To sum it up, these are awesome! You should try them! For a drink, I had the classic kid-favorite that most kids love… chocolate milk! It was rich, and creamy. You can eat inside, and outside at Sonic. I usually eat outside. They take your order, and about 3 minutes later, they come out with your food! Then, they come out with a tray of things you might  need. This is a nice, clean restaurant!

Hey kids! I did order from the kids menu, and you get a toy with your meal! Definitely shows Kid Friendly Service!

Hey Parents! kid friendly place, and awesome food for you guys too!

2 thumbs up out of 2! I love the food, and the place! visit the website at: www.sonicdrivin.com

thanks!

Brooke


Sonic - 2405 Easton Road Willow Grove, PA 19090

No comments:

Post a Comment