Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ray's Diner - 14 East Germantown Pike East Norristown, PA

In search of the next Kid Friendly Restaurant.

I just  went to Ray’s Diner. I had a Cheese burger, not just ANY cheeseburger a deluxe cheeseburger with Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mushrooms! Talk about a great burger with a side of fries, and onion rings,(which I did not eat)it completes this savory dish! For a drink, I had tomato juice! Yum! One of my favorites.Rays Diner This place looks old-fashioned and retro. They have jukeboxes on each table! It was also very busy.

Hey kids! I did NOT order from their kid’s menu. This place is not entirely kid friendly. But it’s o.k.

Hey parents! Well, it’s a nice place! HUGE menu; try to get the kids to try new things! :D

1 thumb up out of 2. This place is kind of kid friendly, but awesome for adventurous kids like me.

They have no website, but they have a Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rays-Diner/215504284877.

Thanks!

Brooke


Ray's Diner - 14 East Germantown Pike East Norristown, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment