Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cho Cho San Sushi Bar - 981 North Wales Rd. North Wales PA 19454

My recent Kid Friendly Restaurant Review in North Wales, PA.

Get heading to Cho Cho San! I think you will like this place! Of course I had sushi. I had about 10 California rolls! Yum! They were the Bomb!

cho cho san

They give you a lot, but who doesn’t like sushi leftovers? Along with that I had shrimp tempura! Crunchy and scrumptious! For a side with my sushi I had house salad and miso soup! Yum, savory appetizers. For a drink I had orange juice. mmmmm!

Cho Cho San is a Japanese-themed restaurant. It is nice and quiet and has a fish tank near the back of the restaurant. When you sit down they give you nice steamy towels to dab your hands with.

Hey Parents! Cho Cho San is the place to go for guys/girls night out! The waitress was not entirely kid friendly. But still nice.

Hey kids! There is NO kid’s menu. I encourage you to try sushi early in your life so you will like more than chicken nuggets.

Rating: 1 thumb up out of 2.

The reason for my rating is that this is more of a grownup place AND no kid’s menu. I enjoyed it, but some of my fans may not.

visit the website @: www.chochosansushibar.com

Thanks!

Brooke

 


Cho Cho San Sushi Bar - 981 North Wales Rd. North Wales PA 19454

No comments:

Post a Comment