Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Original Turkey - Philadelphia Auto Show 2013 Edition

original turkeyI went to the Philadelphia Auto Show yesterday with my parents to see a bunch of cool cars. We decided to stop at Reading Terminal Market for a bite to eat at The Original Turkey. I had the one side platter, which was delicious turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy. I also can’t forget the sweet, tart, cranberry sauce!!! For a drink I had lemonade… sweet sweet lemonade.

 

(My meal looked like this minus the corn)

It was not a sit down restaurant, I don’t know if they have a kid’s menu, and there isn’t much to see at this restaurant. You have to walk around to find a place to sit. Reading Terminal Market is a super busy place!

Kids: Be Patient. We had to do like 4 laps around the seating area to find a place to sit to eat our lunch. Not fun!

Parents: Be prepared for cranky kids if you can’t find a place to sit fast.

If you want to see what they have before you go, check out their website @: www.theoriginalturkey.com

Although not really a Kid Friendly place when busy, I did see a lot of kids there.

Enjoy!

 

Brooke


The Original Turkey - Philadelphia Auto Show 2013 Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment