Saturday, January 5, 2013

Smoke Rack Barbeque and Grille - 410 Walnut Street Landsdale, PA 19446

Another Kid Friendly Restaurant Review in Lansdale, PA

Get your barbeque on and get to Smoke Rack bbq! Yummm!!! I had the sandwich special! Which happened to have pulled pork, and mac and cheese, all on a roll. The pulled pork was so tasty once I drizzled bbq sauce on top! Then the mac and cheese was soooo good! I know cheese and pork don’t sound like they go together, but they do! For a side I had their homemade corn bread. You HAVE to try it! With the thought of it being homemade, and the sweet taste, it is sure to please. To wash it all down, I had a popular drink for myself, lemonade!

This place has a pig statue when you walk in. It is small inside, so be sure to get there early to get a good seat. There’s a tv and a counter. The waitress was really nice and welcoming! And the OWNER greeted us and also said goodbye to us. Definetly kid friendly with great service!!

Hey Parents! The adult menu is huge! And this place is safe for kids too. My parents said that is was the best BBQ that they have had in a very long time. They got the Sampler.

Hey kids! The kid’s menu only has 2 things on it. Only chicken tenders, or grilled cheese with fries. I did not order from that menu. Be open-minded! Try new things!

You definitely want to check this place out. I know that I will be back there again!

Check out their website too: www.smokerackbbq.com

Thanks!

Brooke

 


Smoke Rack Barbeque and Grille - 410 Walnut Street Landsdale, PA 19446

No comments:

Post a Comment