Thursday, April 4, 2013

El Primo Taqueria - 1719 Markley Street Norristown, PA 19401

I just went to a very Kid Friendly authentic Mexican restaurant.


Before I start my post, I must say that if you speak Spanish, you will understand this place a lot better. On with my post! I had a shredded chicken tostada. So savory but it was very messy… like an open face taco!el primo resize They give you tortillas to make burritos with what you had left. I made a creamy avocado burrito with lettuce, cheese, and sour cream. It was delicious! For a drink, I had bottled water to wash my meal down. To get to the restaurant, you have to walk to the way back of the Mexican grocery store you come across. In the restaurant, there are lots of  beautiful paintings, and cool mini statues.


Hey Kids! There IS a kid’s menu, and a kid friendly environment. But remember, try something new! You will feel proud if you do.


Hey Parents! The food is fantastic if you like authentic Mexican food.


2 thumbs up! I love Mexican food, and discovering new, authentic things at a new restaurant.


Sorry no website! So, you can take my word for it or find them on www.google.com


Thanks


Brooke



El Primo Taqueria - 1719 Markley Street Norristown, PA 19401

No comments:

Post a Comment