Monday, April 8, 2013

Iron Abbey Gastro Pub - 680 Easton Road Horsham, PA 19044

This week’s Kid Friendly Restaurant Review.


I just went to Iron Abbey. I had the BLTA with a side of potatoes! Which has bacon, lettuce, tomato, apples, and vinaigrette. iron abbeyAll together, it’s like a syphony of wonderful foods! Also, the split pea soup was delicious…mmm! For a drink, I had water. (They were out of tomato juice.) When I first came here, I thought it would be a bar with people smoking. But it’s not like that at all! It looks kind of like a medieval castle! But a lot smaller than one. It’s not 100% Kid Friendly because it is mainly a bar, but the service was kid friendly to make up for it.


Hey Parents! There is a wide selection of wine and beer. Enjoy yourselves!


Hey Kids! Sorry, no kid’s menu! Be adventurous on what you eat!


This place is nice. There is great food and people. I hope whoever else goes here has as nice as an experience that I had.


2 thumbs up! for all of my reasons above!


visit the website @ www.ironabbey.com


Thanks!


Brooke



Iron Abbey Gastro Pub - 680 Easton Road Horsham, PA 19044

No comments:

Post a Comment