Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Melt Down Grilled Cheese - 111B Garden Golf Blvd, North Wales, PA 19454

This week’s Kid Friendly Restaurant review.


Hey! I just went to the Melt Down. And there’s a reason why they call it really, really, ridiculously good grilled cheese. I had the Maryland Crab. melt downA succulent sandwich that has Melted monteray jack cheese, crab meat, and Imperial sauce all on toasted Italian white bread. One of the best grilled cheese sandwiches I’ve ever had. I did not get a drink, because I was too busy eating my wonderful sandwich and side pickles! This place has super cool seats, a TV exampling all of their specials, and a new hope fountain soda stand. Not to mention the kid friendly environment!


Hey kids! There is a kid’s menu, but it’s only half a classic. Be adventurous and get one of their new sandwiches! You might like the grilled mac n’ cheese!


Hey parents! You will love their baja, turkey club, bct, and more!


What kid friendly service. Taking a kid friendly classic, and making a whole restaurant dedicated to it. 2 thumbs up for all my reasons above!


Visit their cool website @ www.meltdowngc.com


Thanks!


Brooke


 


 



Melt Down Grilled Cheese - 111B Garden Golf Blvd, North Wales, PA 19454

No comments:

Post a Comment